On the basis of quality and innovation, our company, D&H Secheron Electrodes Private Limited, has earned many certifications till now like EN-13479:2004, ISO 14001:2015 & BS OHSAS 18001:2007. It was in the year 1966 when the foundation stone of our company was laid as a manufacturer and supplier of Submerged Arc Welding Consumables, TIG Machine, Cut Machine, Gas Metal Arc Welding Consumables, etc. Moreover, as we also work as a service provider, customers can also avail Welding Services from us at fair rates. With the help of state of the art manufacturing facilities, a dexterous team of professionals and reliable business associates, we have expanded our venture and secured an outshining image in the market.
We have always developed world-class impressive products and will continue to work in the same manner throughout the existence of our company. We promise to work passionately and deliver the best products and services to esteemed customers
To survive in the competitive market was not an easy task but our hard work, innovation, dedication, etc., have enabled us to come a long way. Further, our client-centric approach has allowed us to attract customers from the global market. To maintain a cordial bond with our buyers, we serve them up to the mark of their expectations and treat them with utmost respect. We are growth-focused and believe that ideas not only from employees but also from buyers can help us in improvising and growing. Thus, we welcome suggestions from every individual associated with us and take needful steps as per the same.
- 1967: We started supplying alloy electrode of Nickel conforming to the AWS classification ENICRFe2
- 1969: We started dealing in electrodes for the welding purpose of the galvanizing tanks.
- 1970: In this year, our company started dealing in Supratherme for -50C that is used in the manufacturing of heavy water towers.
- 1973: Moving ahead in this year, we started the production of Batox-D Basic coated Stainless Steel electrode for liquid storage tanks.
- 1974: We developed Cromotherme-9 AWS Classification E8018-B8 that was the first indigenous electrode of its class sourced by Engineers India Ltd, Haldia Refinery Project.
- 1978: We started offering LoTherme range electrodes that are used for repairing and maintenance welding in different industries to safeguard materials and components.
- 1980: In this year, we become prominent for offering electrodes with extra low hydrogen (less than 3ml/100 gms) so that welding can be done in humid conditions.
- 1981: For welding weathering steels, we started supplying Corotherme electrodes.
- 1992: We started dealing in Tensal (SPL) an electrode conforming to E10018-D2 for welding alloy steel castings.
- 1993: Supratherme an electrode conforming to GS-8 specifications of EIL for H2S service was offered by us that possesses excellent resistance to SSCC and HIC.
- 1998: We began dealing in Cromotherme-9 (MOD) conforming to E9018-B9 classification for welding T91/P91 material
- 2000: An electrode conforming to ENiCrMo-6 for welding 9%Ni steel was among one of our specializations.
- 2002: Welding for ASTM-CA6NM casting and other composition materials, consumable conforming to the E410NiMo-15 classification
- 2005: Stainless Steel electrode Batox-B(N) a depositing 19Cr-10Ni-0.08N weld metal that has excellent resistance against corrosion.
- 2008: We started offering plate and complete full-fledged automated job work.
- 2013: Cromotherme-9H4R supplied by us was used for welding pipes, composition plates, forging, tubes, etc.
- 2019: We started offering Batox-HP4ONb that was designed to match the heat resistant cast alloys. This product is perfect for the Nb free alloys and Cr-Ni alloys like HT40, HK40 and IN519.
Industries We Serve
We are serving various industries with our TIG Machine, Submerged Arc Welding Consumables, Gas Metal Arc Welding Consumables, Cut Machine and other products. Some of those industries are named below:
Oil and Petrochemical Sector
Earth Moving & Mining Sector
Corporate Social Responsibilities
Every company should carry out its corporate social responsibilities to make the country better with its efforts. We also carry out our CSR with care so that we can bring a change in the world and help needy people. Further, we grow plants and take initiative to spread awareness related to various topics among people.
We own a strong team that carries out the research and development work, thereby, assisting our company to improvise the quality of existing products including Submerged Arc Welding Consumables, TIG Machine, Cut Machine, Gas Metal Arc Welding Consumables, etc., and introduce new ones in the market. It is the back of our research and development unit because of which we are continuously leading the respective domain. Also, we make sure that this department has access to the needful resources so that it can carry out work in a hassle-free manner.
Our Board of Directors
The following are the name of members that are a part of our Board of Directors:
- Mr. Arvind Maheshwari (Vice-Chairman & Whole-Time Director)
- Mrs. Suman Maheshwari (Whole-Time Director)
- Mr. Ashok Maheshwarri (Chairman & Whole-Time Director)
- Mr. Tummala Jaya Prasada Rao (Executive Director: Technical)
- Mr. Abi Joseph (Executive Director, SCM)
Vision, Mission and Values
To be a global leader and trendsetter by offering the best products and services to our customers. Apart from this, our mission is to set new milestones in the respective industry and justify our tagline Complete Welding Support. We aim to provide turn-key solutions by maintaining high standards and emerge as a sustainable entity for our customers, investors and employees.
We will carry our legacy of honesty, transparency and excellence, thereby, maintaining our trustworthy image in the market. We are proud to follow our set of core values, which have resulted in our grand success and 100% customer satisfaction.